Enjoy where you are, who you are and what you are right now. That’s gratitude. Don’t feel bad about your pathetic situation and don’t be complacent. Strive to be upwardly mobile! Continue reading Gratitude
The nature of your wastes – colour, texture, smell … says a lot about the state of your health. Continue reading Simple Medical Tests.
You don’t have to stop taking your favourite meals but moderacy is key in our eating habits and in life generally.
- Cut down on salt intake, directly and indirectly. Put away the salt cellar and reduce the salt you use in the kitchen
- Fill your fridge with fruits. Banana, water and golden melon, apple, African star apple (agbalumo), avocado pear, mango, orange, grape, carrot, lemon are all good for you. Remember to always wash your fruits with potable water.
- Take your salad once in a while without applying cream or apply sparingly. Don’t overcook or over wash your vegetables.
- Take enough fruits and vegetables regularly: they’re extremely good for you for they contain fibre, vitamins, minerals … even water. They are your heart and health’s best friends and indispensable companions.
- Take beans, fresh fish, whole grain meals (whole wheat bread …) they’ve high fibre content.
- Substituting your favourite meals for variety of fruits once in a while at the breakfast, lunch or dinner table. Remember to reduce red meats or go for lean meat.
- Space the time interval between eat and sleep and abstain from taking heavy meals at night.
- Learn to relax while eating. Savour, relish your meals: don’t rush your meals as a routine or out of necessity.
- They boost your immune system, sharpen your interpersonal and intrapersonal skills, induce your self-esteem and enhance your productivity.
2. They make you love and appreciate life.
3. You become a better employer or employee.
4. You become a better spouse and parent.
5. You become a better citizen.
6. You see your challenges as bosom friends.
7. You see your success as invitation to more success.
8. You derive pleasure and fulfilment in little things.
9. Your overall health is bolstered supporting holistic health.
10. You become more loyal to your God.
Who says you’ll be childless for life because of your damaged womb? Continue reading Womb Transplant and Surrogacy
There’s a major difference between sympathy and empathy. Empathy vs Sympathy. Sympathy is an emotional feeling toward somebody based on how we feel the person is feeling; it’s a surface feeling and hence tends to proffer surface or short-term solutions. Continue reading Empathy Vs Sympathy
Appreciate great gifts. Appreciate good gifts. Appreciate small gifts. Continue reading Appreciation
Couples should create time to relax in spite of busy schedules. Stroll and chat together at dusk better still jog together at dawn. Continue reading The Rotimi Amaechis
Water is life, life is water. Water makes up over 70 per cent of the earth similarly about 60 per cent of the human adult body composition is water. We get water from the food we eat, we also hydrate our system from the copious amount we drink directly. Our intake of beverage which is predominantly water is phenomenal. Continue reading Water is Life.
I was searching for beauty last night. I combed the cells of the body criss-cross the organs, examined undergrowth, overgrowth and eventually found the face. Continue reading In Search of Beauty.