olayemiogunojo.com

enriching lives across miles

Month: April 2018

Entertainment and more

Easter Pots Across Nigeria.

Former Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson joining parts to manufacture ‘item 7’ (Instagram) 70 % of the broiler chicken in Mrs. Oghenetega’s Easter soup in Edo State, Nigeria are gone the remaining 30% are getting set to travel into the tummies…

Entertainment and more

‘Hollywood Spills Over to Life.’

American dad Anthony Favour made news (weeks back) for his ingenuity. His daughter refused to take milk from feeding-bottle while he was babysitting … and he had to put a hole in his shirt and passed same to look like…

Relationships

The Partnership Between Grandparents and Kids.

The partnership between grandparents and kids is awesome, wholesome … in fact, some kids bond more with grandparents than parents. Now if you feel the age difference between them is too intimidating for them to blend then I need to…

Entertainment and more Providence/Life Relationships

Happy Easter Celebrations.

Christmas births Easter and love is the reason for the two seasons. (Photo Credit: jhuclub.jhu.edu) Hope you had an eggtraordinary Easter Sunday? God’s agape love for humanity is mirrored in his humility, sacrifice … for mankind. Let the life, lifestyle…

Powered by Live Score & Live Score App